$50,000- $60,000 Annual Salary (Excluding Superannuation)
About The Role
Apply paint, varnish, wallpaper, and other finishes to protect, maintain and decorate surfaces of buildings and structures.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Remove old paint and wallpaper in order to prepare service, fix woodwork, fill holes and cracks, and carry out smoothing and sealing surfaces
- Set-up scaffolding and ladders, and place drop sheets to protect adjacent areas from paint splatters
- Select and prepare paints bu mixing portions of pigment, oil, and thinning and drying additives
- Apply paints, varnishes, and stains to surfaces using brushes, rollers and sprays.
- Hanging wallpaper, matching patterns and trimming edges
- Cleaning equipment and work areas and needed
- Be willing to repair windows and replace glass if needed
This position requires the minimum of AQF CertificateⅢ or higher with mandatory 2 years of work experience. Must also obtain a white card and own transport.
Skills and Personal attributes:
- Attentive to details
-Good communication skills in order to meet the client's needs
- Familiarity with painting trades work tools (brushes, rollers, scrapers, wire brushes, sanders, and texturing tools)
- Excellent time management skills
If you feel you meet the above requirements, please click APPLY NOW button down below and forward your Resume and Cover Letter detailing why you are suited for this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.